日本長寿者
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
日本長寿者

Oldest Japanese Forum

インデックスインデックス  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  検索検索  メンバーリストメンバーリスト  ユーザーグループユーザーグループ  登録する登録する  ログイン  

Enjoy audiobooks on the go

Go down 
2 posters
投稿者メッセージ
Bellamy

帖子数 : 1
注册日期 : 2023/10/03

Enjoy audiobooks on the go Empty
投稿件名: Enjoy audiobooks on the go   Enjoy audiobooks on the go EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 5:33 pm

Today I want to talk to you about my favorite hobby: hörbücher kostenlos hören. It's great to be able to kill time on the go with a good audiobook. Whether in the car, on the train, or while jogging, audiobooks make every activity much more enjoyable.

I also think listening to audiobooks is a great way to learn a new language. If you want to improve your German skills, try reading audiobooks in your preferred language.

So which audio book did you end up listening to? I'm always looking for new recommendations.
トップに戻る Go down
guidelinebutler

帖子数 : 3
注册日期 : 2023/10/10

Enjoy audiobooks on the go Empty
投稿件名: Re: Enjoy audiobooks on the go   Enjoy audiobooks on the go EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 4:04 pm

Audible can be credited with popularizing digital audiobooks dinosaur game. The platform transformed the marketplace, from cassette tapes and DVDs to simple downloads that could sit on your MP3 player or smartphone.
トップに戻る Go down

Enjoy audiobooks on the go
トップに戻る 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:返信投稿: 不可
日本長寿者 :: 日本の長寿者-
移動先: