日本長寿者
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
日本長寿者

Oldest Japanese Forum

インデックスインデックス  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  検索検索  メンバーリストメンバーリスト  ユーザーグループユーザーグループ  登録する登録する  ログイン  

Improve memory

Go down 
2 posters
投稿者メッセージ
devotecynical

帖子数 : 5
注册日期 : 2023/02/01

Improve memory Empty
投稿件名: Improve memory   Improve memory EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 1:20 pm

A scientific study conducted at the University of California in 2015 found that playing games not only keeps you entertained, but can also boost the way your brain forms memories. As people age, their memory capacity decreases. However, in those who regularly played 3D role-playing games for about half an hour a day, their ability to remember things increased significantly. Because 3D role-playing games often require players to pay great attention to detail, this is considered a great exercise for your brain. eggy car try to manage a large egg in your truck's cargo space while you navigate the uneven terrain. For better automobiles, collect coins!
トップに戻る Go down
lancewilliams

帖子数 : 1
注册日期 : 2023/05/05

Improve memory Empty
投稿件名: Re: Improve memory   Improve memory EmptyFri May 05, 2023 1:21 pm

I agree with your opinion. Many people think that playing games is not good. However, this only happens when they spend too much time playing the game and neglecting other things. I find that playing games is not only effective in terms of memory and thinking, but also helps relieve stress extremely effectively. I realized this most clearly after playing elastic man game for a while.
トップに戻る Go down

Improve memory
トップに戻る 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:返信投稿: 不可
日本長寿者 :: 日本の長寿者-
移動先: